Friday, January 4, 2008

The Big Flirt

Sent in by Christal Colby

Wow, where do you start with the many stories of Adam Puckett?

I work in the IT Department at Whitney, so I guess I became Adam’s “personal tech support”. Adam was having issues with his laptop or something, so Calvin Mosbey gave my name to Adam to contact me for assistance. Of course like with every company we have a system to contact Help Desk, but since he was Calvin’s buddy… I had to help him. While I am connected to his laptop trying to fix his issue he starts talking and telling stories. We all know how this boy LOVED to talk. Lol We immediately became friends and had so much in common. I introduced him to several of my friends/coworkers, so he started going out with us. My friends would tell him he was the male version of me. I guess that boiled down to having fun, talking to anyone, and of course being a big flirt.

This brings me to my story of Adam the Flirt... We would go to Legends (a bar in Metairie) with a group of our friends/coworkers. Adam used to flirt with this lady named Ruby who hangs out in Legends every Thursday night. She would just light up when he walked in the door. He would compliment her and just make her feel so good. He always tried to get her out on the dance floor. She just LOVED all the attention he gave her. Now, let me describe Mrs. Ruby…she is about 5’2”, black beehive hair, she wears gaudy jewelry with skin tight leopard pants, wears makeup like Meme off of Drew Carey Show… oh and before I forget….Mrs. Ruby is 84 years old. Too Funny!

No comments: