Sunday, March 2, 2008

Loose Screw

After Adam had his knee surgery, the doctor recommended us getting a bath bench for Adam to sit on in the tub so his leg that was operated on would not get wet. I finally found one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and had the onerous task of putting that damn thing together. It had about a million screws and I did my best to follow the directions precisely. I had the whole bench put together but for some reason the middle screw just wouldn't tighten. It stayed in place so I figured that was good enough. So our first time using it, Adam sat down on it and halfway through his bath we hear a loud "ding." The middle screw fell out and Adam just gave me this look like "Why the hell did I let you put this together?" We both laughed about it in the end. I miss you and love you Adam!

No comments: