Thursday, December 6, 2007

Grant

From Catherine Gregory

Beau and I were talking about Adam the other night and I was commenting on how sweet and affectionate he always was. I remember when I had Grant, Adam had come into town and came over to see me and the baby by himself, which I thought was so sweet...Grant was like 3 weeks old. Beau was at work. He came in, was holding Grant and talking about stuff. He then said "so, what's he eat?" (like maybe I'd say, "well, he's really into steak right now) which I thought was a funny male question concerning a newborn. Anyway, I said "well, pretty much just breastmilk". (I am cracking up right now thinking about his expression.) He got so nervous, fumbled over words, tried to change the subject, was obviously very uncomfortable. I busted out laughing which I guess made him feel a bit at ease about it. Good times.

No comments: