Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Remote Control Cars

When I was growing up, I loved remote control cars. The only problem was, so did Adam. I remember that there were a few Christmases and birthdays that I received a really nice remote control car. I probably got to play with them for 2 weeks before finding out that they didn't work right any more. For instance, I remember getting home from school one day and the first thing I did was get out my remote control car. As soon as I set it down in the street and moved the stick to make it go, I noticed that the car would not go straight any more, and would only turn left and go in circles. I was so upset. I later came to find out that Adam and Jeremy loved to take my remote control cars when I wasn't around and run them through deep puddles, jump curbs/ramps, and pretty much run it into the ground in whatever way possible.

When I got into high school and Adam had moved out, I asked for a remote control car for Christmas. I FINALLY was able to use it for more than two weeks without having to worry about Adam running it into a swimming pool or something.

No comments: