Friday, October 3, 2008

Only Cindy

The other day I went walking the lakes with a friend and then we went out for dinner. My friend misplaced her car keys somewhere between all this and was fussing at herself for not being more responsible. I made her feel less irresponsible by telling her my last "only Cindy" story as Adam would call it. One morning I took Adam's tahoe to bring Charlie walking around the lakes. It was such a gorgeous day and we had a good time outside. After our walk, we stopped at the bathroom and I had to bring Charlie with me into the bathroom. I placed Adam's keys and my ipod on top of the toilet bowl b/c the floor was disgusting. I flushed the toilet and as I went to scoop everything up the keys dropped into the toilet as it was flushing. I couldn't believe my luck. I think even Charlie was laughing. I called Adam and embarrassingly explained the situation. He was really mad at first b/c his remote was on there as well as other keys to his trailer hitch, etc. When he came to pick me up, I think he finally found the humor in the situation. Well, I know he did b/c any chance he got he would tell his friends "You are never going to believe what Cindy did!" I think he is actually glad it happened b/c he got so much joy out of telling the story over and over again.

No comments: