Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A YEAR ALREADY?

I can't believe it's been a year, and yet sometimes it feels like forever ago. Hardly a day goes by that something or somebody reminds me of sweet Adam. I watched Good Will Hunting the other night and thought how much he looked like Adam! And had his wonderful smile that was so contagious. Come to think of it, he even had the same "cocky" but cute attitude.

I was in church the other day and chuckled when I remembered what the priest said about the number of celebrants at his service....he was after all "the Adam Puckett". He must have been SOME celebrity in L.C.

Live after 5 has started in BR for the fall. He always loved that. Come to think of it, there wasn't much that he didn't like. He tried his darnedest one time to catch a t-shirt. Then when he did, he gave it to an old man in a wheel chair. He had a soft heart.

I hope everyone continues to write their memories. I love reading them. They bring smiles and tears. I really miss him.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Suzette, we seriously need to get together for lunch. I have just been on deadlines trying to get everything in for PA school. I will call you at work in a week or two.