Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TODAY




Adam and I took a big trip to New York last year in April. My dream was to be on the TODAY show and see all my favorite journalists Matt, Al, and Meredith. It was unusually cold this time in April which did not make it fun standing in line at 5:45 am in the morning in order to get a good spot. Adam did not complain as he knew how important this was to me. We got on TV a few times and at about 8 am after my fingers had frozen and I could no longer hold up my sign we ran back to the hotel. We were so cold that we got in bed with all our clothes on including our coat and scarf. It was so funny! On New Year's Eve '07, I got up and was eating my breakfast watching the TODAY show. They were doing a year review piece of funny moments on the show. They happened to replay a clip in which Adam and I were in the background. It made my day! I think it was his way of sending me Happy New Year's wishes. Love you! I will never forget that.

No comments: