Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trinity Co-worker

This is an email from a Trinity Camp co-worker.

Remember when you sent the email where Adam did those videos after he put that train horn in his truck and then drove around BR scaring the crap out of people? Well, I thought it was so funny (and still do) that I had to show my husband. Since then, he has dreamed of getting a train horn put in one of our vehicles. When Adam died, since my husband didn't know him, I reminded him that Adam was the "train horn guy" and he was genuinely sad that someone with such guts to do something he could only dream about had gone. So in our family, Adam will always be known as the "train horn guy."

Also, when we worked at CSP together, I used to love when Adam and I were scheduled to eat lunch together b/c he was so funny that by the time lunch was over my sides hurt from laughing the entire time.

No comments: